Friday, May 6, 2011

Humble and Colleen


As someone who has spent a few years in Brampton, I was a fan of Humble and Fred on CFNY. For whatever reason, they left he show to do talk radio. I think I listened to the replacement guy, Dean, about 1 week before I just totally got sick of him.
That's why I was so happy when I heard about Humble and Colleen on Boom Radio.
I find that most every morning show has what I call the dedicated laffer. Its their job to laugh at every "joke" the main guy makes. That, in a nut shell, is Mad Dog and Billie on Virgin. Colleen, on the other hand, actually can hold her own with Humble, so the two of them were a great combo.
And, like anything that is good, they got dumped by the radio station. So while the crap that is Virgin plays the same damn song, at the same damn time, over and over again, with an unfunny DJ, the same company that owns Virgin cans Humble and Colleen.
Well, Good Bye Boom, you've lost me as a listener. I will use my MP3 player rather than reward Boom!

Good luck to both Humble and Colleen, I hope to hear you on the airways soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment