Sunday, August 1, 2010

Light Saber Battle!

I've previously been to NEVERMINDSPACE's Pillow Fight, and when I heard they were having a Light Saber Battle, I knew I had to go.
So Saturday nite at 9 pm, in front of the ROM, the battle was set.
I was a little worried, as it started to rain a bit, but fortunately the Crystal Wall of the ROM offered protection from the elements.

As people arrived, they picked up their Light Saber, and some picking up were dresed up, although not in total Star Wars costumes.

















Even Jar Jar Binks was there:



and apparently Princess Leia as well!



There were lots of battles:











Playing with shutter speeds and flash produce some neat effects:











But as the nite went on, it became more of a Dance Party!





No comments:

Post a Comment